- See parts of Lucknow not often visited by tourists
- Learn about Lucknow's craft traditions with this walking tour
- A professional guide will lead the way
- Light refreshments will be provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Gol Darwaza, Chowk Crossing, Near Chowk Police Station.
Just 25 mts ahead of Tunday Kebabi shop is Akbarai gate where this walk ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- If Hotel pickup is requested, please note that pickup time will be prior to 5pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tornos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms