6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The perfect introduction for first-time visitors, this jam-packed private tour takes you through all the standout sights in Luxor. Get detailed commentary and background from your own personal Egyptologist guide as you visit monuments in the Valley of Queens, the West Bank of Luxor, and ancient Thebes. Tick off all the sights without skimping on comfort, and enjoy hotel transfers in an air-conditioned private car.
- A full-day private guided tour of Luxor’s top sights
- Get a peek at the Colossi of Memnon—Egypt’s two largest ancient statues—and other key attractions
- Insider info: learn how inhabitants of the valley lived thousands of years ago
- Travel between locations in a comfortable, climate-controlled private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Wear dark shades so you don't have to look there way." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxorUnique Experiences - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - AswanBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanUnique Experiences - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses III Tours & TicketsValley of the Queens Tours & TicketsColossi of Memnon Tours & TicketsMummification Museum Tours & TicketsLuxor Temple Tours & TicketsDendera (Dandarah) Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses VI Tours & TicketsAbydos Tours & TicketsTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah) Tours & TicketsTomb of Tutankhamun Tours & TicketsTemple of Horus (at Edfu) Tours & TicketsAvenue of Sphinxes Tours & TicketsValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles) Tours & TicketsRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II) Tours & TicketsMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III) Tours & Tickets