3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a bird's eye view of Luxor's ancient sites from aboard a hot air balloon. Your driver will pick you up and take you to the launch site in an air-conditioned vehicle, where you'll attend a safety briefing before getting ready to fly. You'll then head up to the sky, with a local guide on board to point out sights and tell you about their history and relevance.
- Take a hot air balloon ride over Luxor
- An English-speaking guide will provide commentary
- Save money by opting for a group ride
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hod Hod Soliman Balloon Ride Luxor, Egypt
Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Luxor hotel via air-conditioned car or minivan
Live tour commentary provided in English
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From hotel or boat or any place inside Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hod Hod Soliman Balloon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Air Balloons Ride in Luxor Egypt?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Air Balloons Ride in Luxor Egypt?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hot Air Balloons Ride in Luxor Egypt?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Air Balloons Ride in Luxor Egypt?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hot Air Balloons Ride in Luxor Egypt
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hot Air Balloon RidesHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLuxorHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Valley of the Queens Tours & TicketsAvenue of Sphinxes Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses VI Tours & TicketsTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah) Tours & TicketsTemple of Horus (at Edfu) Tours & TicketsMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III) Tours & TicketsAbydos Tours & TicketsDendera (Dandarah) Tours & TicketsLuxor Temple Tours & TicketsColossi of Memnon Tours & TicketsValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles) Tours & TicketsMummification Museum Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses III Tours & TicketsTomb of Tutankhamun Tours & TicketsRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II) Tours & Tickets