2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pre-book a Luxor horse-drawn carriage tour to get a true flavor of the city and save the hassle of arranging it during your stay. Select your preferred start time, settle into your carriage at your hotel or Nile port, and ride by the sights. Clip-clop through bustling markets and squares, coast along the Corniche and past the Avenue of the Sphinxes, and hear about the landmarks and city from a guide.
- Horse-drawn carriage tour around Luxor
- Ride by markets, squares, and the Corniche to soak up the atmosphere
- Pass the Old Winter Palace, Avenue of the Sphinxes, and more
- Watch the street life and have tea or coffee at a traditional cafe
- Learn insider tips and insights on the landmarks from a guide
- Romantic for couples, ideal for families and culture vultures
- Hotel and port pickup and drop-off, with departure times to suit you
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
Riding the Horse drawn Carriage for almost 1h30 hour
All transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle (if needed)
Luxor Local Egyptologist tour Guide
Bottled water during your trip
All service charges and taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
24 days 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horse Carriage RidesTours & SightseeingLuxorHorse Carriage Rides - SafagaHorse Carriage Rides - AswanHorse Carriage Rides - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses III Tours & TicketsRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II) Tours & TicketsTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah) Tours & TicketsLuxor Temple Tours & TicketsColossi of Memnon Tours & TicketsAbydos Tours & TicketsMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III) Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses VI Tours & TicketsDendera (Dandarah) Tours & TicketsValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles) Tours & TicketsTomb of Tutankhamun Tours & TicketsAvenue of Sphinxes Tours & TicketsMummification Museum Tours & TicketsTemple of Horus (at Edfu) Tours & TicketsValley of the Queens Tours & Tickets