Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Luxor at your own pace on a private tour of the Nile River’s east and west banks
- Discover more about the ancient civilisation from your Egyptologist guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your private guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Health restrictions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- No Back Problems
- No Expectant Mothers
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Please contact supplier to arrange pick up point
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Trip was good value and included all the attraction entrance fees which I like as it was hassel free." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews