4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Reception and travel
Lunch on the last day at a local restaurant
Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
Any extra visit not found in the program.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balloon First Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nile Cruise from luxor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nile Cruise from luxor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nile Cruise from luxor?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nile Cruise from luxor?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nile Cruise from luxor
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaMulti-day Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanMulti-day Cruises - AswanMulti-day Tours - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Cruises - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu) Tours & TicketsLuxor Temple Tours & TicketsRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II) Tours & TicketsTomb of Tutankhamun Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses VI Tours & TicketsDendera (Dandarah) Tours & TicketsValley of the Queens Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses III Tours & TicketsMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III) Tours & TicketsAbydos Tours & TicketsColossi of Memnon Tours & TicketsMummification Museum Tours & TicketsTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah) Tours & TicketsAvenue of Sphinxes Tours & TicketsValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles) Tours & Tickets