- Private Dendera and Abydos day trip from Luxor
- Tour two of Egypt’s best-preserved temples, both often missed by visitors
- Visit the Dendera complex, home to the richly detailed Temple of Hathor
- See the Sacred Lake, Temple of the Birth of Isis, and ruined Basilica
- Explore Abydos’ Temple of Seti I, a center of the Osiris cult and known for its List of Kings reliefs
- Transport in a private air conditioned vehicle including hotel and Nile cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Includes entrance fees and undivided attention from a private Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reflections Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.