6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide.
Hotel pickup and drop off.
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
All service charges and taxes.
Food and drinks, unless specified.
Entrance fees to all sites.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels, Any places in center of Luxor and Nile Cruises.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxortourguide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Luxor Tour to East and West Banks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Luxor Tour to East and West Banks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Luxor Tour to East and West Banks?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Luxor Tour to East and West Banks?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Luxor Tour to East and West Banks
6 to 8 hours
11 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses III Tours & TicketsTemple of Horus (at Edfu) Tours & TicketsValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles) Tours & TicketsLuxor Temple Tours & TicketsTomb of Tutankhamun Tours & TicketsTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah) Tours & TicketsValley of the Queens Tours & TicketsMummification Museum Tours & TicketsMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III) Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses VI Tours & TicketsRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II) Tours & TicketsColossi of Memnon Tours & TicketsDendera (Dandarah) Tours & TicketsAvenue of Sphinxes Tours & TicketsAbydos Tours & Tickets