12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Luxor's East and West Banks at your own pace with this private tour, led by a Japanese-speaking Egyptologist guide. Ideal for groups with Japanese speakers, this tour covers all of the area's most important attractions, including the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, the Temple of Karnak, and Luxor Temple, all in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned car
- A Japanese-speaking Egyptologist will lead the way
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel or cruise port are included
- Bottled water is provided, free of charge
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up Service from your Cairo Hotel & return
Professional Egyptologist Tour Guide and professional photographer as well
First Class Air Conditioner luxury Car
Bottled water during your trip
All service charges and taxes
Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DrMo Tours Egypt
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 8 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorAir Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaAir Tours - AswanBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanAir Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu) Tours & TicketsRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II) Tours & TicketsTomb of Tutankhamun Tours & TicketsTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah) Tours & TicketsAvenue of Sphinxes Tours & TicketsMummification Museum Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses III Tours & TicketsMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III) Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses VI Tours & TicketsValley of the Queens Tours & TicketsAbydos Tours & TicketsValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles) Tours & TicketsDendera (Dandarah) Tours & TicketsLuxor Temple Tours & TicketsColossi of Memnon Tours & Tickets