- See the best of Masungi Georeserve on a helicopter and hiking tour
- An ideal choice of tour for nature lovers
- Benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: AirTaxi.ph Hangar Address: Lima Gate, Andrews Avenue, NAIA Complex Pasay City 1330, Philippines
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- he Helicopter Ride has noise levels of up to 103 DB similar to motorcycles, power lawn mowers or jackhammers, and may be too loud for infants below 3 years old.
- Infants below 3 years old require consent of the Parent or Legal Guardian prior flight, and must sit on the lap of the Parent or Legal Guardian for the duration of the flight.
- Discovery Trail Option is limited to persons 13 years of age and above for security purposes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Kindly bring extra clothes, and valuables inside the Georeserve. We highly discourage bringing of large bags and unnecessary items inside that may make the trail less comfortable for you.
- Please bring your water jugs/tumblers - there are refilling stations the starting and end point of the trail. This is at the Silungan (briefing area) and Liwasan (final rest stop). Typically, guests would consume 1-2 litres of water.
- Meals are not allowed to be brought inside. For your comfort, please eat a sufficient meal prior to the trail. The georeserve can allow trail food such as peanuts, chocolate, trail mixes, and biscuits. Complimentary light snacks will be served near the end of the trail
- As there may be a couple more roads to get to the reserve, we strongly recommend you to bring a private vehicle.
- Do wear comfortable hiking and forest restoration attire (long pants/leggings, loose shirts, non-slips & closed shoes suitable for a hike). Light jackets and long sleeves will be necessary for certain parts of the trail and the tree nurturing activities as there will be contact with grass. For added comfort, you may also bring gloves.
- For safety purposes, slippers are not allowed to be used inside. Please wear appropriate closed shoes.
- There may be bouts of drizzles and rain from time to time. In anticipation, we recommend bringing extra clothes and raincoats. Ponchos, as a last resort option, may be provided.
- Being a sanctuary for wildlife, please review the reserve's policies (i.e. no bringing in of any smoking paraphernalia, no smoking, no littering and noise is prohibited, etc.) and waiver/health form with the entire group, including drivers, and aides. Policies apply to the whole georeserve, including the trail, the provided parking spaces, and the road/roadside fronting the gate. By entering, your party agrees to these policies and waivers.
- Please note that a penalty of PHP 3,000.00 automatically applies for the first non-compliance to littering, smoking, and picking/collection of animals, plants, and rocks policies
- Omit personal tipping among park rangers. This ensures non-interference of visits to priority conservation work, and encourages consistency in experience among guests
- Guest restrooms are located in Silungan (briefing area). This is a quick 5-minute walk from the parking drop-off area
- Expect the trail to slow down at two particular stops - Sapot and Duyan. There are time allotments for these stops to observe. Kindly listen to your park rangers and observe their instructions so as to maximize your time and visit
- The trail is a rain or shine activity. In extremely rare occasions where the site team deems the trail impassable or unsafe, Masungi Georeserve shall communicate the cancellation of visits to concerned guests at the earliest possible time. Otherwise, the trail is deemed to be open for visits. Similarly, paths or stops may be diverted for critical concerns
- All deposits are non-refundable regardless of reason. Change of dates are only allowed when done eight (8) calendar days before the scheduled visit. Changes in dates may only be accommodated twice
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Aerospace
Learn more about cancellations.