Are you interested in?
101 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
143 Tours & Activities
60 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit the must-see Tagaytay, one of the Philippines' top destinations, on this full-day tour from Manila. With round-trip transportation included, there's no need to rent a car and you can enjoy the scenery during the journey. Once there, you'll get a comprehensive tour of the local attractions—the Ginger Bread House, Calaruega Church, the Palace in the Sky, Rowena's Pasalubong, and others—accompanied by insightful commentary from your guide.
- Tour of Tagaytay with a guide
- Round-trip transfers from Manila with air conditioning
- Small group of just 14 people or fewer
- Comprehensive tour in a single day
Saved to wishlist!
Private Van/Car air-conditioned Transfers from Manila
Toll-fee, parking fee
Tour around tagaytay
Landing and facility fees
Meals & Souvenir Shopping
Entrance and activity fees (Estimated Total Amount $5-6 per person for all destination)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMall of Asia Arena, Mall of Asia Complex, J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tagaytay Day Tour From Manila (Shared Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tagaytay Day Tour From Manila (Shared Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tagaytay Day Tour From Manila (Shared Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tagaytay Day Tour From Manila (Shared Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P258