Are you interested in?
35 Tours & Activities
62 Tours & Activities
35 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Don’t confuse Taal Heritage Village with Lake Taal or the Taal Volcano. This beautiful colonial town moved away from the volcano over 250 years ago. Experience its charms, including the Well of St. Lucia and the Taal Basilica, on a small-group guided walking tour as a day trip from Makati. Along the way, savor a 3-course lunch, snack on street food, and sample the famous “halo-halo” dessert.
- Explore Taal Heritage Village on a walking tour
- Get personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- Stay fueled with a 3-course lunch, street food, and “halo-halo” ice dessert
- Enjoy pickup from Makati hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transfers via air-conditioned van
5 – hour Walking/Heritage Tour
Services of an English speaking / DOT Accredited Tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off on selected hotels only
Additional food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointFairmont, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
However, if the hotel is not listed in the pickup location, you must select the nearest hotel in your area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taal Heritage Tour from Manila?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Taal Heritage Tour from Manila?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taal Heritage Tour from Manila?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taal Heritage Tour from Manila?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P85
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingManilaLuzonCategory