- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Tagaytay Ridge from Manila
- Catch sweeping views of Taal Volcano and Taal Lake from atop the Palace in the Sky
- See the Las Pinas Bamboo Organ in San Jose Church
- Enjoy a lunch of traditional Filipino specialties
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
En route, make a stop at St. Joseph Parish Church for a glimpse of the Las Piñas Bamboo Organ, whose 800 bamboo pipes create a unique sound. Learn from your guide about this national treasure, built in the 19th century by Spanish priest Father Diego Cera.
On arrival in Tagaytay, drive to the summit of Mt Gonzales to the ‘Palace in the Sky’—an impartial mansion of former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos, converted into an urban enclave called People's Park in the Sky. From here, savor the cooler climate and iconic vista overlooking Taal Volcano, an island in the center of Taal Lake and the second most active volcano in the Philippines.
At midday, stop by a local restaurant to enjoy a lunch of traditional Filipino specialties.
On the return drive to Manila, stop at a pineapple or coffee plantation to sample local produce, or visit one of the wood-carving shops dotting the roadside (time permitting).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- If your hotel is located outside the Makati City and Manila City area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff