- Villa Escudero Plantations day trip from Manila with a knowledgeable local guide
- Ride a water buffalo-drawn cart through the plantation, located in the beautiful countryside
- Browse interesting historical and cultural artifacts at the plantation’s museum
- Enjoy a unique dining experience at the base of a calm dam spillway
- Spend time swimming in the spring-fed pools
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Begin your excursion with pick up from your Manila or Makati City hotel. Check with your tour operator for exact timing, as some pickups will commence prior to this time. Drive south of Manila towards Villa Escudero, where you'll spend the day enjoying a range of typical activities.
Hop aboard one of the farm's carts with your guide for a swing around the plantation pulled by carbao (Filipino water buffalo), enjoying local music during your ride. As you move around the grounds, keep your eyes peeled for the farm's Spanish-style horse-drawn carriage, along with its collection of cannons and planes that date from World War II. Then head inside the plantation museum, where you'll learn about the history, religion, and culture of the area, as told by the Escudero family's large collection of artifacts.
When you start to get hungry, head to your idyllic lunch spot, set with bamboo dining tables along the picturesque spillway found at Labasin Dam, the country's oldest hydroelectric plant. Tuck into a buffet meal of local favorites like grilled tilapia, kaldereta (meat stew with tomato sauce and potatoes), and liempo (roasted pork) as you cool your feet in the spillway's sparkling waters. After lunch, sit back, relax, and enjoy this beautiful cascade, or take a dip in the villa's spring-fed pools.
Finish your trip with a return drive back to your hotel in Manila or Makati City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, swimwear and a towel are recommended
- If your hotel is outside the Makati City and Manila area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff