8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get a taste of country life in the Philippines with this day pass to Villa Escudero Plantation and Resort. Listen to a traditional band while touring the plantation on a horse-drawn cart, take a swim in the lagoon, and visit the onsite heritage museum. Midday, sit down for a traditional kamayan-style (eating with your hands) Philippine feast.
- Day pass to the plantation gives a country life experience
- Horse-drawn cart ride to tour the property
- Use of all facilities for swimming and relaxing
- Traditional Philippine lunch by the waterfalls
Saved to wishlist!
Carabao Cart Rides
Use of outdoor recreational facilities
Lunch at the waterfalls
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVilla Escudero, Maharlika Hwy Laguna, Tiaong, Luzon 1008 Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Only proper swimming attire is allowed in the swimming pool.
- Bringing food is not allowed in the resort. Food brought in with special arrangements will be charged corkage fees.
- Cultural Shows is available from Fridays to Sundays and Holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Villa Escudero Plantation & Resort Day Pass Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Villa Escudero Plantation & Resort Day Pass Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Villa Escudero Plantation & Resort Day Pass Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Villa Escudero Plantation & Resort Day Pass Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P76