4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Archives of Macao , 91-93 Av. do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida, MacaoThis activity will end right where it started.
Location: Macau Historical Centre
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Follow Me Macau
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Macau Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMacau SARFun & Games - ShenzhenSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ShenzhenFun & Games - GuangzhouSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - GuangzhouFun & Games - YangshuoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - YangshuoCategory
Macau IslandsSt. Dominic’s Church (Igreja de Sao Domingos)Batman Dark FlightGolden ReelWarner Bros. Fun Zone at Studio City MacauKids' CityMaritime MuseumLuis de Camoes Garden and GrottoKun Iam StatueCasino LisboaGuia FortressGalaxy MacauEiffel Tower at the Parisian MacaoMacao Science Center (Centro de Ciencia de Macau)Monte Fort (Fortaleza do Monte)Lou Lim Ieoc Garden