Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
17 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
4 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This Macau cooking class focuses on the region’s Portuguese influences from its time as a Portuguese territory. You’ll learn how to make “pastel de nata,” an egg tart and culinary symbol of Portugal. No baking experience is necessary at this open-level workshop. When you’re finished baking, you can enjoy your creations.
- Egg tart cooking class is a fun way to experience a piece of Macau culture
- Learn how to make the beloved “pastel de nata” from Portugal
- Gain a new skill to take home and show off to friends
- Private class provides more personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTaipa, Macao
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Follow Me Macau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 161076P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesMacau SARUnique Experiences - ShenzhenCooking Classes - ShenzhenUnique Experiences - GuangzhouCooking Classes - GuangzhouUnique Experiences - ZhanjiangCooking Classes - ZhanjiangCategory
Macau IslandsWarner Bros. Fun Zone at Studio City MacauMacao Science Center (Centro de Ciencia de Macau)Golden ReelMonte Fort (Fortaleza do Monte)Guia FortressLuis de Camoes Garden and GrottoSt. Dominic’s Church (Igreja de Sao Domingos)Casino LisboaGalaxy MacauKun Iam StatueEiffel Tower at the Parisian MacaoBatman Dark FlightLou Lim Ieoc GardenMaritime MuseumKids' City