2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This Macau cooking class focuses on the region’s Portuguese influences from its time as a Portuguese territory. You’ll learn how to make “pastel de nata,” an egg tart and culinary symbol of Portugal. No baking experience is necessary at this open-level workshop. When you’re finished baking, you can enjoy your creations.
- Egg tart cooking class is a fun way to experience a piece of Macau culture
- Learn how to make the beloved “pastel de nata” from Portugal
- Gain a new skill to take home and show off to friends
- Private class provides more personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Location: Traditional Portuguese Restaurant in Old Taipa Village
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Follow Me Macau
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Portuguese Egg Tart Workshop
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesMacau SARUnique Experiences - ShenzhenCooking Classes - ShenzhenUnique Experiences - GuangzhouCooking Classes - GuangzhouUnique Experiences - YangshuoCooking Classes - YangshuoCategory
Galaxy MacauEiffel Tower at the Parisian MacaoKun Iam StatueBatman Dark FlightMonte Fort (Fortaleza do Monte)St. Dominic’s Church (Igreja de Sao Domingos)Kids' CityLou Lim Ieoc GardenCasino LisboaMacao Science Center (Centro de Ciencia de Macau)Luis de Camoes Garden and GrottoMacau IslandsMaritime MuseumWarner Bros. Fun Zone at Studio City MacauGolden ReelGuia Fortress