11 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop from Bus stand, Manali
All accommodation during trek as per itinerary
All meals during the trek (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
Services of experienced and qualified lead guide,assistant guide and support staff
Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies
Cost of any form of insurance
Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary
Any expenses of purely personal nature
Departure & Return
Siyal, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Let's Himalaya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportManaliHiking - LehClimbing - LehPhotography Tours - LehHiking - AmritsarClimbing - AmritsarPhotography Tours - AmritsarHiking - RishikeshClimbing - RishikeshPhotography Tours - RishikeshCategory