- Benefit from the local knowledge of a guide on this walking tour
- A great introduction to Manchester for first-time visitors
- The short duration of this tour makes it ideal for first-time visitors
- Discover details you may have missed if exploring the city in a vehicle
Departure & Return
Tours leave from Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel. M1 4PH
Shambles Square near Manchester Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manchester Rock & Goal Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons