Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Service of a private driver
Service of English speaking guides for sightseeing tours
Entrance fees for all mentioned sights per the itinerary
International airfare into and out Myanmar
Accommodation and meals
Personal expenses (insurance, drinks, etc.)
Myanmar Visa Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Mandalay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Private Mandalay Buddhism Exploration with U Bein Bridge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Private Mandalay Buddhism Exploration with U Bein Bridge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Day Private Mandalay Buddhism Exploration with U Bein Bridge?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Day Private Mandalay Buddhism Exploration with U Bein Bridge?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Day Private Mandalay Buddhism Exploration with U Bein Bridge
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMandalayBus Tours - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiWalking Tours - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - YangonWalking Tours - YangonFull-day Tours - YangonCategory