10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This full-day private tour of Mandalay provides an overview of the unique cultural heritage in this fascinating city. Accompanied by your own personal guide, tour the Mandalay Palace, Mahamuni Pagoda, Kuthodaw Pagoda and Shwenandaw Monastery (Golden Palace). Visit a gold-leaf workshop and bustling market and view the sunset from Mandalay Hill. Lunch and hotel transport by private vehicle are included.
- Private Mandalay full-day tour with a personal guide
- Admire Mahamuni Pagoda, aka Mahamuni Buddha Temple
- See Mandalay Palace, Kuthodaw Pagoda and Shwenandaw Monastery
- Visit a gold-leaf workshop and Zaycho market
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide service
Transport by private vehicle with air-con
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks & Beverages
Entrance fees & camera fees
Other services and charges not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Mandalay city area. You need to inform us hotel name and address in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant FOC but with no seat and no meals.
- No shoes, No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed to enter religious and pagoda area.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Myanmar Upper Land Culture and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mandalay Cultural Heritage Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mandalay Cultural Heritage Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mandalay Cultural Heritage Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mandalay Cultural Heritage Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mandalay Cultural Heritage Day Tour
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMandalayFood Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiMarkets - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiFood Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiMarkets - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiFood Tours - YangonBus Tours - YangonMarkets - YangonHistorical Tours - YangonFull-day Tours - YangonCategory