Explore our promoted experiences
- Trek through one of the most scenic hill areas of the Philippines
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven travelers and a professional guide
- Overland transport provided, including overnight bus from/to Manila
- Village accommodation included, but food costs extra
Departure & Return
Departure PointManila, Manila, Metro Manila, Luzon
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The physical demand of the trip is very high, with each day involving six (6) to seven (7) hours of hiking on moderately hilly to steep terrain
- You will need to carry a backpack with two (2) days worth of clothes, though you have the option of hiring a porter
- Accommodations will be in very basic village inns that have running water but communal bathrooms
- Packing guide will be sent post booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uncharted Philippines Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Weekend Hiking Tour to Banaue-Ifugao from Manila.