10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*** free pick up/drop off from your hotel in Makati, Taguig, Ermita (Manila), Malate(Manila), Muntinlupa and Pasay. additional charges will incur outside these areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hike Manila
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Beginner Day Hike from Manila Mt. Batulao (811 MASL) with transfers**
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManilaHiking - CoronNature and Wildlife - CoronWalking Tours - CoronFull-day Tours - CoronHiking - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracayWalking Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayHiking - Panay IslandNature and Wildlife - Panay IslandWalking Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Taal VolcanoMt Pinatubo CraterNational Museum of the PhilippinesDinosaurs IslandAyala MuseumRoxas BoulevardBlanco Family MuseumSubic BayCorregidor IslandAmerican Memorial CemeteryAngono PetroglyphsSt Peter and Paul ChurchVilla Escudero PlantationsManila Ocean ParkCultural Center of the PhilippinesArt in Island Interactive MuseumChinese CemeteryPagsanjan Falls