Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naidles Cruise & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Corregidor day tour from Manila?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Corregidor day tour from Manila?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Corregidor day tour from Manila?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Corregidor day tour from Manila?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 102538P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManila4WD Tours - CoronSporting Events - CoronExtreme - CoronHistorical Tours - CoronFull-day Tours - Coron4WD Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayExtreme - BoracayHistorical Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - Boracay4WD Tours - Panay IslandSporting Events - Panay IslandExtreme - Panay IslandHistorical Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Chinese CemeteryMt Pinatubo CraterBlanco Family MuseumAngono PetroglyphsDinosaurs IslandCorregidor IslandTaal VolcanoAmerican Memorial CemeteryManila Ocean ParkSubic BayAyala MuseumPagsanjan FallsCultural Center of the PhilippinesRoxas BoulevardVilla Escudero PlantationsArt in Island Interactive MuseumNational Museum of the PhilippinesSt Peter and Paul Church