9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sightseeing as described
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please be at the hotel lobby or at the assigned meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Please be at the hotel lobby or at the assigned meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day Manila and Tagaytay Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day Manila and Tagaytay Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-day Manila and Tagaytay Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day Manila and Tagaytay Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day Manila and Tagaytay Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingManilaBus Tours - CoronFull-day Tours - CoronBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayBus Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Villa Escudero PlantationsTaal VolcanoSt Peter and Paul ChurchBlanco Family MuseumChinese CemeteryArt in Island Interactive MuseumCorregidor IslandCultural Center of the PhilippinesDinosaurs IslandSubic BayAyala MuseumAmerican Memorial CemeteryPagsanjan FallsRoxas BoulevardMt Pinatubo CraterManila Ocean ParkNational Museum of the PhilippinesAngono Petroglyphs