Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Transfer pick-ups can be arranged from Terminal 1 / Terminal 2 / Terminal 3 Maximum waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 90 minutes (International) TERMINAL 1: After passing the immigration, getting your luggages from the carousels, you will enter the main arrival lobby. Then you have to leave the arrival hall building, please note that you have to cross the street there and go down the ramp. Please wait at ramp area of letter "MNO" signage, on the opposite of this area our driver will stand there, displaying your name. Our airport representative will meet you there. TERMINAL 2: Terminal 2 is divided into two wings: North wing serves International Flights, South wing serves Domestic Flights. For passengers arriving at this terminal, please proceed to Bay 14 for international flights and Bay 10 for domestic flights after exiting Customs. The airport representative will meet you there. TERMINAL 3: For passengers arriving at the Domestic terminal, please proceed to the left side of the arrival area. The airport representative will meet you beside the Philippine National Bank (PNB) and Landbank of the Philippines (LBP) For passengers arriving at the International terminal, please proceed to the right side of the arrival area. The airport representative will meet you beside the Banco De Oro (BDO) bank. TERMINAL 4: For passengers arriving at this terminal, please proceed to the pick up and dispatching area outside of the terminal. The driver will meet you directly at the arrival hall. Please make sure your phone is accessible so we can call you once the driver is approaching. This terminal has very no parking slots and airport representative is not allowed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by MANILA AIRPORT TRANSFER TO HOTELS in PASAY, MAKATI, BGC, MANILA (1-2 PEOPLE).