8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
Skip Manila’s patchy public transport and leave gridlock to the experts on this small-group tour. Exploring with a guide, check off historic sights including Fort Santiago and San Agustin Church and Museum, and museums including the National Museum of the Philippines, the Ayala Museum, and the Upside Down Museum, finishing at the Mall of Asia. Package includes hotel pickup, a sandwich, and bottled water, but excludes entrance fees.
- See Manila’s signature sights, including three museums
- See Manila’s signature sights, including three museums Stay fueled with a simple packed lunch: a sandwich and water
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- Relax with pickup direct from your Manila hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned Transport (full day tour within Manila)
Fuel, Toll Fees, Parking Fees, Coordinator/Driver's Fee
One (1) Complimentary Snack (Sandwich & Bottled Water)
Meals and Souvenir Shopping
Site Entrance and Activity Fees (must be paid in cash and cannot be pre-purchased separatedly.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is Limited to Manila & Makati City Center Hotel only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manila Tour B (Shared Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Manila Tour B (Shared Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Manila Tour B (Shared Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manila Tour B (Shared Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P219
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursTours & SightseeingManilaBus Tours - CoronFull-day Tours - CoronBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayBus Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Manila Ocean ParkMt Pinatubo CraterSubic BayTaal VolcanoArt in Island Interactive MuseumNational Museum of the PhilippinesCorregidor IslandSt Peter and Paul ChurchVilla Escudero PlantationsDinosaurs IslandAmerican Memorial CemeteryCultural Center of the PhilippinesAngono PetroglyphsPagsanjan FallsBlanco Family MuseumAyala MuseumRoxas BoulevardChinese Cemetery