6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
If there’s one sight you have to see in Manila, it’s Intramuros, the historic walled city. Enjoy a masterclass in Philippines history from your private guide on this door-to-door tour, which includes a traditional carriage ride. Soak up sights including Fort Santiago, Manila Cathedral, the Casa Manila Museum, the Rizal Park and Shrine, and the San Agustin Church and Museum (recognized by UNESCO with World Heritage status).
- Explore Intramuros, Manila’s colonial walled city, on a private tour
- Ride a traditional “calesa” horse-drawn carriage
- Enjoy personalized insights into Philippines history from your private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Look for the signboard under your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naidles Cruise & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manila City Intramuros Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Manila City Intramuros Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Manila City Intramuros Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manila City Intramuros Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 102538P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManila4WD Tours - CoronSporting Events - CoronExtreme - CoronHistorical Tours - CoronHalf-day Tours - Coron4WD Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayExtreme - BoracayHistorical Tours - BoracayHalf-day Tours - Boracay4WD Tours - Panay IslandSporting Events - Panay IslandExtreme - Panay IslandHistorical Tours - Panay IslandHalf-day Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Blanco Family MuseumCorregidor IslandPagsanjan FallsSubic BayDinosaurs IslandRoxas BoulevardMt Pinatubo CraterChinese CemeteryVilla Escudero PlantationsAmerican Memorial CemeteryCultural Center of the PhilippinesAyala MuseumArt in Island Interactive MuseumAngono PetroglyphsSt Peter and Paul ChurchTaal VolcanoManila Ocean ParkNational Museum of the Philippines