4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This private half-day tour is an ideal way to see the highlights of Old Manila in a short time. Make the best of your time in the city by zeroing in on one area, thus avoiding getting stuck in the notorious traffic. You’ll learn all about the history of the city, from the Spanish colonial era until the present, with your knowledgeable local guide.
- An ideal trip for cruise passengers as pickup is from the port
- Entrance fees are included
- Learn from a professional, English-speaking guide
- See a lot of Manila on a half-day tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local English speaking tour guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour starts at the entrance/exit gate once you leave the cruise ship. Your guide will be holding a sign.
- Entrance/Exit gate of Pier 15.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 24232P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManilaShore Excursions - CoronBus Tours - CoronPorts of Call Tours - CoronHalf-day Tours - CoronShore Excursions - BoracayBus Tours - BoracayPorts of Call Tours - BoracayHalf-day Tours - BoracayShore Excursions - Panay IslandBus Tours - Panay IslandPorts of Call Tours - Panay IslandHalf-day Tours - Panay IslandCategory
National Museum of the PhilippinesBlanco Family MuseumDinosaurs IslandAyala MuseumCorregidor IslandManila Ocean ParkArt in Island Interactive MuseumVilla Escudero PlantationsRoxas BoulevardAmerican Memorial CemeterySubic BayChinese CemeteryAngono PetroglyphsSt Peter and Paul ChurchTaal VolcanoMt Pinatubo CraterCultural Center of the PhilippinesPagsanjan Falls