4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Skip the inevitable group tour delays and the hassles of negotiating public transport and relax on this guided private shore excursion to Makati and Old Manila. Glide through vibrant downtown to the American Memorial Cemetery and pay tribute to World War II’s fallen heroes. Then stroll through the ancient remains of the old walled city, Intramuros, including San Agustin Church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Fort Santiago.
- Tour Manila, the American Memorial Cemetery, and Intramuros
- Learn about Philippine history and culture from your private guide
- Explore 16th-century San Agustin Church, the Philippines’ oldest church
- Take it easy with pickup and drop-off direct from South Harbor Pier 15
Saved to wishlist!
Use of an air-conditioned transportation
Service of an English speaking guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion of Manila Old and New City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion of Manila Old and New City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion of Manila Old and New City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion of Manila Old and New City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "The only way to really see and appreciate this is by car." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingManilaShore Excursions - CoronPorts of Call Tours - CoronShore Excursions - BoracayPorts of Call Tours - BoracayShore Excursions - Panay IslandPorts of Call Tours - Panay IslandCategory
Taal VolcanoArt in Island Interactive MuseumAyala MuseumCultural Center of the PhilippinesRoxas BoulevardNational Museum of the PhilippinesSt Peter and Paul ChurchMt Pinatubo CraterBlanco Family MuseumDinosaurs IslandVilla Escudero PlantationsPagsanjan FallsSubic BayChinese CemeteryAmerican Memorial CemeteryManila Ocean ParkAngono PetroglyphsCorregidor Island