8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Maximize your time in Manila port with this private guided shore excursion to perhaps the world’s most adorable volcano: little Taal Volcano, set within its own crater lake. Capture gorgeous photos from Peoples Park in the Sky, an abandoned presidential palace; see a 19th-century bamboo organ in St. Joseph Church; and tour a factory that makes jeepneys, a Philippine travel icon. Includes a local lunch, soft drinks, and bottled water.
- Soak up sweeping views of Taal Volcano from Tagaytay Ridge
- Learn about the jeepney, a Philippine adaptation of US World War II Jeeps
- Sample Philippine specialties over lunch, with soft drinks and bottled water
- Private guide tailors tour timings to fit your ship’s arrival and departure
Saved to wishlist!
Use of an air-conditioned transportation
Service of an English speaking guide
Lunch in a local restaurant
One-bottled water inside the vehicle
One round of iced tea / soda during lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointEntrance/Exit gate of Manila South Harbour Pier 15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion of Taal Volcano with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion of Taal Volcano with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion of Taal Volcano with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion of Taal Volcano with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P80
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManilaShore Excursions - CoronNature and Wildlife - CoronPorts of Call Tours - CoronAttractions & Museums - CoronShore Excursions - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracayPorts of Call Tours - BoracayAttractions & Museums - BoracayShore Excursions - Panay IslandNature and Wildlife - Panay IslandPorts of Call Tours - Panay IslandAttractions & Museums - Panay IslandCategory
Villa Escudero PlantationsChinese CemeterySubic BayAmerican Memorial CemeteryBlanco Family MuseumNational Museum of the PhilippinesManila Ocean ParkPagsanjan FallsAyala MuseumMt Pinatubo CraterArt in Island Interactive MuseumTaal VolcanoDinosaurs IslandCorregidor IslandRoxas BoulevardCultural Center of the PhilippinesSt Peter and Paul ChurchAngono Petroglyphs