2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Meals (day 1-lunch, dinner, fruit, day 2-breakfast, lunch, fruit)
all equipment (tent, roll mat, sleeping bag), , and traditional tube rafting back during the trek.
Entrance fee to Gunung Leuser National Park of 10 Euros/person.
Departure & Return
Jl. Orangutan, Bukit Lawang, Kec. Bohorok, Kabupaten Langkat, Sumatera Utara 20852, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bukit Lawang Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 days overnight Bukit lawang jungle trekking
2 days 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMedanHiking - SumatraNature and Wildlife - SumatraWalking Tours - SumatraHiking - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangWalking Tours - PenangHiking - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaWalking Tours - Petaling JayaCategory