1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture the wild spirit of the Florida Everglades with this excursion from Miami. Zoom over the 'River of Grass' on an open-air, flat-bottomed vessel while your guide talks about the complex swamp ecosystem. Wander the farm's jungle trails and see gators in their natural habitat. Round-trip transportation from Miami hotels is included if option is selected.
- Airboat ride through the Florida Everglades
- Explore the Everglades on an airboat, an open-air vessel operated by an engine and aircraft propeller
- Learn about the ecosystem of the Everglades from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
35-60 min Airboat ride with English speaking park ranger/guide depending on option selected
hotel pick-up & drop-off option selected from certain Miami Beach hotels
English, Spanish,Italian or German guide on bus depending on option selected
see a variety of animals including gators in their natural habitat
pick-up from locations other than Collins Ave south of 65th Street or 340 Biscayne Boulevard
pick-up and transportation for tour option without pick-up
Everglades eco-tax $ 5 per person payable at entrance
This tour does not include an Alligator Show
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pick-up is only provided if the tour option INCLUDING PICKUP is selected. Pick-up is included from any Miami Beach location along Collins Avenue between 1st and 65th Street or Holiday Inn, 340 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami. Pickup times may vary depending on location. You will receive an email with the exact pickup time at your selected location 23 hours prior to the tour start. If the tour option WITHOUT PICKUP is selected your meeting point is located ca. 26 miles west of Miami.You will receive an email 24 hours prior to your tour with the exact address.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- total tour duration includes pick-ups and might vary depending on option selected and traffic
- if you selected tour option without pick-up you are responsible for transportation to the Everglades
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: The customer must call to confirm pickup within 24 hours prior to travel date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY US2U
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Everglades Airboat 30-45 min with pickup or self drive options
1 to 4 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursAirboat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiBus Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaAirboat Tours - FloridaBus Tours - Fort LauderdaleNature and Wildlife - Fort LauderdaleWater Tours - Fort LauderdaleAirboat Tours - Fort LauderdaleBus Tours - Boca RatonNature and Wildlife - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonAirboat Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Aventura MallFisher IslandCoral Castle MuseumWynwood Homestead-Miami SpeedwayRickenbacker TrailHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachWynwood WallsCoconut GroveNew World CenterJungle IslandZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)Oleta River State ParkWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Art Deco Historic DistrictBass Museum of ArtKey BiscayneBal HarbourMiami Children's MuseumPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)