Explore our promoted experiences
- See celebrity homes from a boat in Miami
- Check out the mansions and yachts of Fisher Island
- Hear stories about where famous movies were filmed
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on board
Departure & Return
Check in at our ticket booth, with the red umbrella in the center aisle behind Mojito Bar, with your ID to receive your boarding ticket. Our vessels are located behind Sugar Factory.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 122 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiesta Cruises of Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "nothing too fancy but a good choice if you want to kill an hour on the water and hang out in the Miami outdoor mall." See review