4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best Miami has to offer on this 3-hour mini bus tour of one of Florida's most compelling cities. Your guide will teach you about the Miami’s well-known music and art scenes while taking you to iconic neighborhoods such as Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Little Havana. Along the way, enjoy amazing views of the city’s skyline and its revered art-deco style architecture.
- A 3-hour sightseeing tour of Miami
- Marvel at the city’s skyline and gorgeous Miami Beach
- Learn about the best collection of art deco architecture in the world
- Explore the fun neighborhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables
- Discover the best of Little Havana
- Absorb the city’s bustling art and music scenes
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Bilingual Narrated Tour
Stops at Little Havana and Bayside Marketplace
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if
your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time
Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance between 8.45am and 9.50am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bus tour is 3 hours; total duration is 4-5 hours with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the departure point for the Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:This tour offers pickup from most Miami Beach & Downtown Miami Hotels.
Can I book the Small Group City Tour of Miami if I do not yet know where I will be staying in Miami?
A:Yes - Simply select "I will select my pickup location later" when confirming your reservation. Be sure to contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to let them know where to pick you up once you've confirmed your hotel.
Approximately what time should I expect to be picked up at my hotel for the Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:Pickups are typically between 8:45 am and 9:50 am. Please be sure to confirm directly with the local tour operator to confirm your exact pickup details.
How do I confirm my exact pickup details for the Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:Please contact the local operator directly at the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to arrange meeting/pickup details.
Will we be walking during the Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:Yes - there is a 20-minute stop at Little Havana where musical streets are filled with the aromas of cigars and savory Cubano sandwiches.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group City Tour of Miami?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group City Tour of Miami
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMiamiBus Tours - FloridaCity Tours - FloridaFull-day Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaBus Tours - Fort LauderdaleCity Tours - Fort LauderdaleFull-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleHalf-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleBus Tours - Boca RatonCity Tours - Boca RatonFull-day Tours - Boca RatonHalf-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory
World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsBal Harbour Tours & TicketsBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & TicketsDe la Cruz Collection Tours & TicketsVizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsKey Biscayne Tours & TicketsWynwood Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsJungle Island Tours & TicketsDolphin Mall Tours & Tickets