Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointMiami International Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, USA
Departure Point: Your driver / representative will be waiting OUTSIDE the arrivals hall, holding a sign with your name on it. If you can not locate the driver, go to the information desk or ground transportation.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return DetailsMiami Beach, FL, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Protocol for all services, driver and passenger´s liabilities. 1.Nebulization of vehicles with disinfectants. 2.Cleaning of seats, floors, internal and external handles, seat belts, backrests and armrests every time a service is terminated. 3.No handshakes will be given in the greeting or farewell. 4.Voucher information is being requested and verified digitally. 5.The customer is asked to board the vehicle using the mask. If passenger does not have one, the driver will provide one immediately.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY TRANSFER GROUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Transfer in Executive Private Vehicle from Miami Airport to Miami Beach.