Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit local Minneapolis craft breweries and taprooms
- Enjoy all-you-can-drink craft beer at each stop
- Choose an afternoon or evening tour time
- Transportation by minibus included
Departure & Return
Our pick-up and drop-off point is Royal Sonesta Minneapolis Downtown, 35 S 7th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Meet us in the front of the hotel. Please arrive 30 minutes before tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years old. Photo ID is required.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- All travelers will be required to sign a Liability Waiver before the start of the tour.
- MINIMUM NUMBERS APPLY. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bitter Minnesota Brewery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Depending on which night you go out determines which breweries you visit." See review