- A small-group vintage fashion shopping tour in trendy Montreal
- Unique finds: explore a range of clothing and accessories dating as far back as the 1920s
- Group sizes are capped to guarantee personalized attention from your shopping coach
- Discover the most in-the-know sales and discounts, plus under-the-radar boutiques
Departure & Return
Departure PointMontreal, Montreal, Quebec
Return DetailsMontreal, QC, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Montreal Fashion Society
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Vintage Fashion Shopping Tour with a Style Coach.