Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
46 Tours & Activities
159 Tours & Activities
653 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointBhandup Pumping Station Bus Stop, O-1, Eastern Express Hwy, Jaihind Colony, Tata Colony, Eastern Express Hwy, Jaihind Colony, Tata Colony, Mulund East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400081, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Tern Travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bird Watching Around Mumbai - BPS?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bird Watching Around Mumbai - BPS?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bird Watching Around Mumbai - BPS?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bird Watching Around Mumbai - BPS?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 173774P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiNature and Wildlife - PuneWalking Tours - PuneHalf-day Tours - PuneNature and Wildlife - AurangabadWalking Tours - AurangabadHalf-day Tours - AurangabadNature and Wildlife - Sasan GirWalking Tours - Sasan GirHalf-day Tours - Sasan GirCategory
Water KingdomMahalakshmi TempleKarla CavesBabulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)Regal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)Mumbadevi TempleBhaja CavesChurchgateNational Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA)Mount Mary ChurchImagica Water ParkEssel WorldBombay PanjrapoleFilmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri)Chor BazaarImagicaBanganga Tank (Banganga Talav)DharaviChowpatty BeachJehangir Art Gallery