4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Mumbai's culture with this experiential tour of the city. Highlights include the chance to explore Dhobighat, the city's famous open-air laundromat as well as visits to a gaushala, or cow sanctuary. You'll also get to spend time with members of the Koli community, the first inhabitants of the city now known as Mumbai.
- Explore the cultures of Mumbai with a dedicated guide
- Visit a cow sanctuary and an open-air laundromat
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are provided
- Lunch is included in the tour fees
Saved to wishlist!
Ac Car with Driver and Dedicated English speaking Guide.
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Hotel in Mumbai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Start time is 9:45am if your Hotel is near the Mumbai Airport
- Start time is 10:30 am if your hotel is In central of South Mumbai.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amaze Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10200P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMumbaiHistorical Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - Sasan GirCategory
Kamala Nehru ParkImagica Water ParkJehangir Art GalleryMani Bhavan Gandhi SangrahalayaBanganga Tank (Banganga Talav)ISKCON Temple of Mumbai Malabar HillChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)Dhobi GhatEssel WorldElephanta CavesKanheri CavesSanjay Gandhi National Park Filmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri)Karla CavesRed Carpet Wax Museum Imagica Snow ParkShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati TempleImagicaBombay Panjrapole