8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup & Drop
Local English Speaking Guide
Public Transportation eg. Taxi, Train & Bus
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free pickup service from Hotel / Residence / Airport / Railway Station & Port and also free drop service.
We only provide pickup & drop service from the hotel located in Suburb / North Mumbai or South Mumbai.
Pickup & drop service from Navi Mumbai area or far away from Mumbai City (North / South Mumbai) will charge extra.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Mumbai Port Trust, Vigilance Department, 3rd Floor, Krupa Nidhi Building, 9, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shreeji Tours n Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mumbai City Tour in Public Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mumbai City Tour in Public Transportation?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mumbai City Tour in Public Transportation?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mumbai City Tour in Public Transportation?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 114230P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiShore Excursions - PuneFood Tours - PuneRail Tours - PuneBus Tours - PuneCity Tours - PuneWalking Tours - PuneMarkets - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneFull-day Tours - PuneShore Excursions - AurangabadFood Tours - AurangabadRail Tours - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadCity Tours - AurangabadWalking Tours - AurangabadMarkets - AurangabadPorts of Call Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadFull-day Tours - AurangabadShore Excursions - Sasan GirFood Tours - Sasan GirRail Tours - Sasan GirBus Tours - Sasan GirCity Tours - Sasan GirWalking Tours - Sasan GirMarkets - Sasan GirPorts of Call Tours - Sasan GirHistorical Tours - Sasan GirFull-day Tours - Sasan GirCategory
Mumbadevi TempleYazoo Park Karla CavesEssel WorldBanganga Tank (Banganga Talav)Kamala Nehru ParkTaj Mahal Palace HotelBhaja CavesS.J. StudiosMount Mary ChurchHanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)Marine DriveImagica Water ParkElephanta CavesISKCON Temple of Mumbai Jehangir Art GalleryFilmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri)Sanjay Gandhi National Park Malabar HillBabulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)