8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick and drop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from a hotel or Green gate if you are coming by Cruise
- Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided tour of Kanheri Caves, the 2000 year old Buddhist university in Mumbai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided tour of Kanheri Caves, the 2000 year old Buddhist university in Mumbai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided tour of Kanheri Caves, the 2000 year old Buddhist university in Mumbai?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided tour of Kanheri Caves, the 2000 year old Buddhist university in Mumbai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided tour of Kanheri Caves, the 2000 year old Buddhist university in Mumbai
4 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiShore Excursions - PuneBus Tours - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneFull-day Tours - PuneShore Excursions - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadPorts of Call Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadFull-day Tours - AurangabadShore Excursions - GoaBus Tours - GoaPorts of Call Tours - GoaHistorical Tours - GoaFull-day Tours - GoaCategory
ISKCON Temple of Mumbai Haji Ali DargahBhaja CavesColabaShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati TempleImagicaElephanta CavesDhobi GhatKarla CavesImagica Snow ParkKamala Nehru ParkChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)DharaviMani Bhavan Gandhi SangrahalayaRegal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)Marine DriveEssel WorldKanheri CavesSanjay Gandhi National Park Jehangir Art Gallery