Are you interested in?
1 Tours & Activities
160 Tours & Activities
On the Water
29 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Master the basics of windsurfing and take to the waves in confidence on this beginner-friendly windsurfing course in Mandwa. With all safety equipment included on your private class, listen as your instructor shares the theory then put your new-found knowledge to the test. With the wind in your sails, twist and turn across the water—and enjoy 15% savings on food and spa facilities at the Radisson Hotel.
- Private learner-friendly windsurfing course in Mandwa
- Sharpen your windsurfing skills in comfort with helpful instruction
- Save 15% on food and spa facilities at the nearby Radisson Hotel
- All safety equipment is included during your lesson
Saved to wishlist!
Safety equipment: gloves, life jacket, spectacle/goggle ties and sunscreen
Use of changing room with shower and locker facility
On water safety with walkie talkie communication with beach and centre
15% off Food and Beverage & Spa facilities at the Radisson Hotel, Alibaug
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ferry tickets/Speedboat to and from Mandwa
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointJetty No. 2
Return DetailsThe activity will end at the Mandwa Jetty, where you will be able to take a ferry back to the Gateway of India, as per your requirements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Our Instructors are RYA Certified instructors with a passion to teach windsurfing. The windsurfs used for teaching are among the best brands for learning to windsurf. They are safe and enjoyable to use.
- Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear clothes that are easy to sail in (light trousers, shorts, capri pants, etc.) Avoid tight and uncomfortable clothing. A cap and sunglasses are recommended.
- Please Bring:
- A change of clothes (1 or 2 sets) including undergarments as you may get wet.
- Footwear that you can get wet in as you will have to step into the water with your footwear on. Ideal footwear is comfortable with a good grip (ex: crocs, floaters, open sandals with straps). Please do not wear high heels.
- Your personal medication, if you need it
- Extra sunscreen, should you have a preferred brand
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aquasail 360' Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8736P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesMumbaiSports Lessons - PuneSurfing Lessons - PuneSports Lessons - AurangabadSurfing Lessons - AurangabadSports Lessons - Sasan GirSurfing Lessons - Sasan GirCategory
Banganga Tank (Banganga Talav)S.J. StudiosRegal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)Taj Mahal Palace HotelHanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)Haji Ali DargahChowpatty BeachKanheri CavesRed Carpet Wax Museum Filmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri)Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati TempleMahalakshmi TempleDhobi GhatBhaja CavesMount Mary ChurchNational Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA)Yazoo Park ChurchgateFashion Street Imagica Snow Park