17 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visitors to Mumbai who don’t have time to tour the whole of India can still see one of the country’s most spectacular buildings, the Taj Mahal. On this convenient day trip you will fly and drive to Agra while relaxing and enjoying the scenery because someone else has taken care of the arrangements. In Agra, visit the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal and Red Fort before flying back to Mumbai.
- Visit the Taj Mahal plus other Agra attractions in one action-packed day
- Remove the hassle of arranging such a busy day trip, on a guided tour
- Return Mumbai-Delhi flights and ground transportation to Agra are included
- Monument entry fees and a private tour guide are included
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Mumbai - Delhi)
Professional private tour guide
Monument entrance fees
Departure & Return
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy require at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Mumbai with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Mumbai with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Mumbai with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
- "It was a long trip to the Taj Mahal, but the effort and time was more than worth the magnificence of the Taj Mahal!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiShore Excursions - PuneBus Tours - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneFull-day Tours - PuneShore Excursions - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadPorts of Call Tours - AurangabadFull-day Tours - AurangabadShore Excursions - GoaBus Tours - GoaPorts of Call Tours - GoaFull-day Tours - GoaCategory
DharaviKarla CavesRed Carpet Wax Museum Bhaja CavesHanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)Elephanta CavesDhobi GhatMahalakshmi TempleBanganga Tank (Banganga Talav)Essel WorldColabaImagicaShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati TempleRegal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)Mount Mary ChurchHaji Ali DargahKanheri CavesNational Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA)S.J. Studios