Are you interested in?
380 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
796 Tours & Activities
Bombay High Court Tours
49 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Discover the colonial heritage of Mumbai on a half-day walking tour with a local guide. Visit major sites including the Gateway of India, Regal Theater, the Prince of Wales Museum, and the Victoria Terminus Railway Station—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll also take in Elphinstone College, Bombay High Court, the Flora Fountain, and learn about the 19th-century architecture and rare books of the David Sassoon Library. Your guide shares commentary about India's colonial era on this comprehensive tour of India's largest city.
- Private half-day Mumbai colonial heritage walking tour
- Learn about the legacy of the British in Mumbai
- Get photo ops of colonial-era architecture in Mumbai
- View the World Heritage-listed Victoria Terminus Railway Station
- Experience Mumbai up close with a local guide who makes it easier to negotiate the hectic streets
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting and assistance service
All Fees and Taxes
Car with driver (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointStarbucks Cafe, Hotel Taj Mahal Palace, opp. Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel details while booking
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Navi Mumbai
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Carry a bottle of water and wear comfortable walking shoos
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Mumbai Colonial Heritage Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Mumbai Colonial Heritage Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 7325P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiBus Tours - PuneArchaeology Tours - PuneWalking Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneBus Tours - AurangabadArchaeology Tours - AurangabadWalking Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadBus Tours - Sasan GirArchaeology Tours - Sasan GirWalking Tours - Sasan GirHistorical Tours - Sasan GirCategory
Malabar HillBombay PanjrapoleRegal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)Yazoo Park S.J. StudiosChor BazaarKanheri CavesBandra-Worli Sea Link (Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link)Dhobi GhatBhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar)Jehangir Art GalleryMarine DriveChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)Elephanta CavesMani Bhavan Gandhi SangrahalayaKarla CavesSanjay Gandhi National Park Essel WorldColabaHanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)