3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Unit No. 58, Ground Floor, Ram Mahal Building Senapati Bapat Marg, T.P.Road, Station, Marinagar Colony, Navjivan Society, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016, India
The guide will be at the coffee shop, Meet him in there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magical Mumbai Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Slumdog Millionaire Tour in Dharavi with Slum Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Slumdog Millionaire Tour in Dharavi with Slum Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Slumdog Millionaire Tour in Dharavi with Slum Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Slumdog Millionaire Tour in Dharavi with Slum Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Informative visit on the film making in Mumbai and some of the Bollywood films." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Slumdog Millionaire Tour in Dharavi with Slum Visit
2 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiShore Excursions - PuneRail Tours - PuneBus Tours - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneHalf-day Tours - PuneShore Excursions - AurangabadRail Tours - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadPorts of Call Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadHalf-day Tours - AurangabadShore Excursions - GoaRail Tours - GoaBus Tours - GoaPorts of Call Tours - GoaHistorical Tours - GoaHalf-day Tours - GoaCategory
Mahalakshmi TempleMount Mary ChurchMarine DriveBandra-Worli Sea Link (Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link)S.J. StudiosShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati TempleKamala Nehru ParkMalabar HillBombay PanjrapoleHanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)Jehangir Art GalleryFashion Street Taj Mahal Palace HotelBanganga Tank (Banganga Talav)Filmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri)Imagica Snow ParkChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)Elephanta CavesKanheri CavesRed Carpet Wax Museum