2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
India is a country of contrasts, with slums sitting beside opulent palaces. Get an insider’s insight into Dharavi Slum, used as the setting for the blockbuster movie Slumdog Millionaire, during a 2-hour tour. As you walk around the area, you’ll get an intimate glimpse into the daily lives of local residents and learn about systems in place for more than 1 million residents. Plus, you can upgrade to include convenient round-trip transfers from your hotel.
- Get an intimate glimpse into Dharavi Slum
- An alternative sightseeing experience that’s ideal for first-time visitors
- Explore narrow alleys and interact with locals with the help of a guide
- Upgrade to include hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
It is Group Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from your accommodation
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Alexander Dock(Green Gate)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour Guides are college student live in Dharavi Slum which help them with their studied.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mystical Mumbai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dharavi Small-Group Mumbai - Walking Tour with Guide and Optional Add-ons
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursVolunteer Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMumbaiUnique Experiences - PuneBus Tours - PuneWalking Tours - PuneVolunteer Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneUnique Experiences - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadWalking Tours - AurangabadVolunteer Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadUnique Experiences - GoaBus Tours - GoaWalking Tours - GoaVolunteer Tours - GoaHistorical Tours - GoaCategory
Imagica Snow ParkDharaviKanheri CavesTaj Mahal Palace HotelChor BazaarMarine DriveKamala Nehru ParkMalabar HillBhaja CavesBombay PanjrapoleDhobi GhatShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati TempleWater KingdomNational Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA)Regal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)Essel WorldColabaBanganga Tank (Banganga Talav)Fashion Street Jehangir Art Gallery