- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Our guide will be waiting for you Outside the Cafe Coffee Day restaurant, please be at this location 10-15minutes to the start of the tour
The tour ends, opposite to the Sai Hospital.
What To Expect
Dharavi has a population of almost one million people, the largest slum neighborhood in Asia. Head into Dharavi to learn about life in India and challenge any negative stereotypes associated with the idea of "slum" living.
Observe a wide range of small industry at work, such as recycling, pottery-making, embroidery, soap-making, and leather tanning. Most activities use innovative techniques in very confined spaces.
People from all over India live in Dharavi, a diversity that becomes apparent when you see temples, mosques, and churches side by side. Note the sense of community as you tour the area on foot while your guide provides insightful commentary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress appropriately for the Tour, avoid Very short jeans or Sports Bra
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amaze Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.