3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience a side of Mumbai that few visitors get the chance to see with this early-morning tour of the city. You'll wake up early in time to see a fish auction, a flower market, and a vegetable market set up all along both sides of a bridge, all before most people even crawl out of bed!
- Explore off-the-beaten-path in Mumbai just as the city begins to awaken
- Private tour for just you and your party
- A professional guide will lead the way
- Round-trip hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Driver and private transport
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Shoe Covers at docks
Additional transport cost for pick-up from suburban Mumbai hotels
Additional cost for the services of a language guide (besides English)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1) We pick up our guests from their given pick up location. Please note that the time of the tour will vary based on the pick up point. Else, guests can meet us directly at the entry of Sassoon Docks, Colaba.
2) The driver will be at the hotel 5 mins before the start of the tour.
3) If you are staying at the ship at the Mumbai International Cruise Terminal and need a pick-up from outside the ship, there we be additional cost of Rs 1000/- per person. This amount is to be paid in cash to the guide or the driver at the start of the tour.
- Alexandra Dock (Green Gate) & Yellow Gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The docks are shut in June and July
- The newspaper vendors are not available on the day after a public holiday
- We do not conduct this tour on the day of the Mumbai Marathon
- The sequence of the tour is at the discretion of No Footprints and its guide on-ground
- The tour can be cancelled based on the discretion of No Footprints, the guests will be informed in advance of the same
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY No Footprints
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Those you could probably visit yourselves but having the convenience of a guide and a private car was quite priceless and much appreciated at such an early time of day." See review
Product code: 58690P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMumbaiShore Excursions - PuneFood Tours - PuneBus Tours - PuneMarkets - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneHalf-day Tours - PuneShore Excursions - AurangabadFood Tours - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadMarkets - AurangabadPorts of Call Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadHalf-day Tours - AurangabadShore Excursions - Sasan GirFood Tours - Sasan GirBus Tours - Sasan GirMarkets - Sasan GirPorts of Call Tours - Sasan GirHistorical Tours - Sasan GirHalf-day Tours - Sasan GirCategory
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)Bhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar)Karla CavesJehangir Art GalleryS.J. StudiosDhobi GhatColabaRed Carpet Wax Museum Sanjay Gandhi National Park ISKCON Temple of Mumbai Regal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)Banganga Tank (Banganga Talav)Bombay PanjrapoleBhaja CavesElephanta CavesImagicaFilmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri)Bandra-Worli Sea Link (Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link)Essel WorldShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple