- Nagasaki walking tour of historical streets takes visitors off the beaten track
- Conveniently meets at Nagasaki Station for easy sightseeing
- Guide introduces a small-group limited to 8 to Nagasaki food and culture
- Half-day itinerary leaves you with plenty of time to explore on your own
Departure & Return
Your guide will waiting for you at the ticket gate of Nagasaki station with a welcome board. There are only one ticket gate at Nagasaki station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear shoes that are easy to walk in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Taste Local Life: Nagasaki's Historical Street Walking Tour.